Revolutionizing Educational Choice
Empowering families with the freedom to pursue the education options best suited to their individual needs and aspirations.
Every child deserves an education that prepares them for a successful and fulfilling life. Unfortunately, far too many children are assigned to schools that don’t fit their unique needs and learning styles. Education scholarship accounts (ESAs) provide an alternative to the one-size-fits-all schooling that is keeping many students from realizing their full potential.
Through an ESA program, parents can sign up to have their child’s education funding deposited into an account that they can use to pay for private school tuition, online courses, tutoring, special education services, curriculum, dual enrollment, and many other state-authorized uses. Unused funds rollover from year to year and can often be saved for future higher education costs.
By providing access to a range of educational options, ESAs empower families with the ability to create a customized education plan that maximizes a child’s natural learning abilities.
Recent Education Scholarship Accounts News and Blogs
- Saving North Carolina’s Opportunity Scholarship Program
- South Carolina Invests in Educational Opportunities for Students
- South Carolina Governor McMaster Expands Educational Opportunities
- Statement from Gov. Jeb Bush on Expanding Florida’s Family Empowerment Scholarships
- #AskExcelinEd: How do Blaine Amendments Impact School Choice Policy?
- #FactFriday: 5,750,520 U.S. students attend private schools
- Hundreds of Utah Students with Special Needs Now Have Access to More Education Options
- #AskExcelinEd: How do COVID-19 private school closures impact all students?
- Statement on Increased Education Options for Arizona’s Navajo Families
- #FactFriday: 27% of charter school students are African American