Revolutionizing Educational Choice
Empowering families with the freedom to pursue the education options best suited to their individual needs and aspirations.
Every child deserves an education that prepares them for a successful and fulfilling life. Unfortunately, far too many children are assigned to schools that don’t fit their unique needs and learning styles. Education scholarship accounts (ESAs) provide an alternative to the one-size-fits-all schooling that is keeping many students from realizing their full potential.
Through an ESA program, parents can sign up to have their child’s education funding deposited into an account that they can use to pay for private school tuition, online courses, tutoring, special education services, curriculum, dual enrollment, and many other state-authorized uses. Unused funds rollover from year to year and can often be saved for future higher education costs.
By providing access to a range of educational options, ESAs empower families with the ability to create a customized education plan that maximizes a child’s natural learning abilities.
Recent Education Scholarship Accounts News and Blogs
- Veterans Day at My School: Where educational choice and military service meet
- #AskExcelinEd: 12 Can’t-Miss Conversations at #EIE18
- ExcelinEd’s Opportunity Learning Hub Provides Quick, Efficient Way to Learn About Educational Options
- Check out the Opportunity Learning Hub!
- That’s a Wrap! Our Final #AskExcelinEd Summer Learning Series Post
- After Beating Cancer, My Son’s Next Fight Was for a Quality Education
- ¿Cómo se dice “educational opportunity?”
- JUST RELEASED: #EIE18 Keynote & General Session Speakers
- A Mother’s Crusade: My Special-Needs Daughter Is Thriving in a School Committed to Inclusion. I’m Fighting So More Kids Have That Chance
- #AskExcelinEd: Why I work to give all students the same educational opportunity I had