Revolutionizing Educational Choice
Empowering families with the freedom to pursue the education options best suited to their individual needs and aspirations.
Every child deserves an education that prepares them for a successful and fulfilling life. Unfortunately, far too many children are assigned to schools that don’t fit their unique needs and learning styles. Education scholarship accounts (ESAs) provide an alternative to the one-size-fits-all schooling that is keeping many students from realizing their full potential.
Through an ESA program, parents can sign up to have their child’s education funding deposited into an account that they can use to pay for private school tuition, online courses, tutoring, special education services, curriculum, dual enrollment, and many other state-authorized uses. Unused funds rollover from year to year and can often be saved for future higher education costs.
By providing access to a range of educational options, ESAs empower families with the ability to create a customized education plan that maximizes a child’s natural learning abilities.
Recent Education Scholarship Accounts News and Blogs
- Celebrating National Special Education Day
- #AskExcelinEd: What am I thankful for?
- #AskExcelinEd: What’s Happening at #EIE19?
- #FactFriday: Blaine Amendments are found in 37 state constitutions
- #AskExcelinEd: What are Blaine amendments?
- #EIE19: Sessions on Educational Opportunities
- #Fact Friday: Back to School with Choice
- #AskExcelinEd: Back to School (Choice) 101
- Statement by Governor Jeb Bush on Signing of Tennessee’s Education Scholarship Account Legislation
- #FactFriday: 65 years ago, the U.S. Supreme Court declared segregation in public schools unconstitutional