Revolutionizing Educational Choice
Empowering families with the freedom to pursue the education options best suited to their individual needs and aspirations.
Every child deserves an education that prepares them for a successful and fulfilling life. Unfortunately, far too many children are assigned to schools that don’t fit their unique needs and learning styles. Education scholarship accounts (ESAs) provide an alternative to the one-size-fits-all schooling that is keeping many students from realizing their full potential.
Through an ESA program, parents can sign up to have their child’s education funding deposited into an account that they can use to pay for private school tuition, online courses, tutoring, special education services, curriculum, dual enrollment, and many other state-authorized uses. Unused funds rollover from year to year and can often be saved for future higher education costs.
By providing access to a range of educational options, ESAs empower families with the ability to create a customized education plan that maximizes a child’s natural learning abilities.
Recent Education Scholarship Accounts News and Blogs
- #AskExcelinEd: Why is School Choice Good for Teachers?
- Congratulations to the #ChoicesInEd Video Competition Winners
- Winners Announced for the National “Choices in Education” Video Contest
- #AskExcelinEd: What does National School Choice Week mean to you?
- Report Card on Report Cards: States Falling Short in Providing Essential Education Data to the Public
- Four Takeaways from Florida’s Legislative Meeting on K-12 Scholarship Programs
- 2017 National Summit to Feature “Real Faces of Education Choice” Session
- National “Choices in Education” Video Contest Invites Families to Share Their Stories
- School Choice Update
- 2017 National Summit to Feature Four Sessions on Opportunity & Choice in Education