High-Quality Public School Options for Students
Meeting the unique needs of individual students, families and communities through public charter schools.
Charter schools are tuition-free public schools that have the freedom to meet the unique needs of their students. Instead of being run directly by a school district, they operate under a performance contract with a district, state or other approved entity. Public charter schools are able to have a specific focus—such as STEM education, the arts or language immersion—as well as a unique teaching style—such as project-based learning, classical education or blended learning. Public charter schools create a path for communities to solve local problems and provide families with high-quality public school alternatives.
ExcelinEd promotes the expansion of high-quality public charter schools in states to provide parents with effective public school options that best meet the needs of their child.
Recent Charter Schools News and Blogs
- #AskExcelinEd: Is school choice worth the struggle?
- #AskExcelinEd: What does National School Choice Week mean to you?
- 75 Resources to Help You Transform Education in 2019
- ExcelinEd’s Top 7 Blog Posts of 2018
- 2018 was filled with amazing progress. Thank you!
- Governor Jeb Bush and ExcelinEd to Honor Eva Moskowitz at 2018 National Summit on Education Reform
- VIDEO: Why should you attend #EIE18? Governor Jeb Bush has the answer.
- #EIE18 Registration Closes in 7 Days!
- Dr. Howard Fuller: Why I’m looking forward to #EIE18
- Governor Jeb Bush: Join me and leading economist Raj Chetty at #EIE18