Early registration rates end tomorrow!
Join Governor Jeb Bush and ExcelinEd for the 11th annual National Summit on Education Reform on December 5-7 in Washington, D.C.
Become inspired and empowered to build a brighter future for our nation’s families.
In addition to exceptional keynote speakers, attendees will get to choose from a dozen in-depth strategy sessions featuring policy experts, legislators and educators sharing ways to shape and improve policies on behalf of all students.
- Innovations in Student Assessment and Reporting
- Rising to the Challenge of School Turnaround: Leveraging Choice, Federal Funds and Effective Instructional Resources
- The Science of Learning: Pre-K and Early Literacy
- Dollars Driving Results: Funding Lessons from Higher Ed
- Addressing Critical Gaps in Teaching Capacity
- Integrating Social Emotional Learning & Academic Development: Latest Research and Solutions for State Policymakers
- Journeys in Innovation: Local Leaders Share Their Stories
- Fast Tracks to the Economy’s Most In-Demand Jobs: Strengthening State Career and Technical Education Programs
- Hacking College Access and Affordability
- Where the Schools Have No Zones: State Open Enrollment Policies
- Barriers No More: Facilities Access for Charter Schools
- Policy Primer: 2018 Changes Impacting Private School Choice
On December 5–7, 2018, Governor Jeb Bush and ExcelinEd will host the 11th annual National Summit on Education Reform in our nation’s capital at the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC. Join this annual conference to learn, network, engage and share the latest strategies to help students across America prepare for success. Visit ExcelinEdSummit.org to learn more and to register.