Digital Content and Graphics Production Manager
Position Available: Digital Content and Graphics Production Manager
Category: Full-time, salaried, at-will employee
Location: Tallahassee, Florida
The Digital Content and Graphics Production Manager supports ExcelinEd through multimedia graphic design and data visualization, social media and digital and video creation and email marketing. The position also oversees all digital and graphic assets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates and manages digital and print graphic design for marketing activities, such as social media, blogs, print and digital newsletters, presentations, websites and print materials. Includes creation of fact infographics, email templates and headers, quote graphics, issue paper design and layout, and other print and digital products.
- Creates videos and manages production process, including story-boarding, scripting, voice over, editing, animating, posting and distributing videos. Includes creating new videos from existing interview footage, creating new animated videos and editing existing videos.
- Establishes and maintains digital asset management strategy and plan to organize and manage graphic, video, design, image and other collateral files for maximum accessibility and usability. Includes photo library and video interview log.
- Tracks and reports digital asset analytics and optimizes production to improve performance.
- Coordinates collateral or video production with external vendors, as needed.
- Produces digital collateral for ExcelinEd’s National Summit on Education Reform.
- Conducts special projects, as assigned.
- Expertise or certification in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Premiere and After Effects.
- High level of proficiency in digital communications and design as well as digital marketing tools and software, e.g., Smartsheet, WordPress, MailChimp, Microsoft Office, GoAnimate, Venngage, Frame.io and more.
- Data visualization experience preferred.
- Experience with social media and email marketing tools and resources.
- Experience with website content management systems, HTML5, CSS and Google analytics.
- Attention to detail, deadlines and impeccable organizational skills required.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively, with a flexible demeanor in a high-demand work environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize and complete multiple concurrent assignments, tasks and projects.
Education and Experience
The position requires minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in communications, digital communications, marketing, graphic design, journalism or other relevant area of study and minimum of two-five years of related experience.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted if selected for further consideration.