Join Governor Jeb Bush and ExcelinEd for the 12th annual National Summit on Education Reform on November 20-21 in San Diego, California.
Become inspired and empowered to build a brighter future for our nation’s families.
The full agenda is now available to begin planning your time at #EIE19.
Strategy Sessions and Workshops
In addition to exceptional keynote speakers, attendees will get to choose from nearly 20 in-depth strategy sessions and interactive workshops featuring policy experts, legislators and educators sharing ways to shape and improve policies on behalf of all students.
- Two Codes All Kids Need to Know
- An Equitable Education: Serving the Underserved
- Parent Power! Changing Laws, Changing Lives
- Credentials Matter: Ensuring Students Earn the Credentials that Matter Most
- Next Gen Learning: Creating the Conditions for Innovation
- The Pension Crisis: What’s Hurting Classrooms Now Will Only Worsen—Unless States Act
- We the People: Civics Education and the Health of Democracy
- Strength in Community: Overcoming Challenges in Rural Education
- Accountability, Why Bother?
- End the Reading Wars, Now!
- Dual Credit Strategies that Really Work
- Transforming Professional Learning for Teachers
- How Charter Schools Are Developing Great Teachers
- Navigating Social, Emotional and Academic Development
- Creating the Best Conditions for High-Quality Private Education Choice
- WORKSHOP: Confronting the “Opportunity Myth”
- WORKSHOP: Computer Science Education Policy is Sweeping the Nation – Don’t Miss Out!
The National Summit on Education Reform convenes the nation’s leaders in education policy to share what works, what doesn’t and what’s next in education reform. Join our chairman, Governor Jeb Bush, as we host more than 1,000 legislators, state superintendents, policymakers and advocates at the 2019 National Summit in San Diego, California. Visit www.ExcelinEdSummit.org for more information.