Revolutionizing Educational Choice
Empowering families with the freedom to pursue the education options best suited to their individual needs and aspirations.
Every child deserves an education that prepares them for a successful and fulfilling life. Unfortunately, far too many children are assigned to schools that don’t fit their unique needs and learning styles. Education scholarship accounts (ESAs) provide an alternative to the one-size-fits-all schooling that is keeping many students from realizing their full potential.
Through an ESA program, parents can sign up to have their child’s education funding deposited into an account that they can use to pay for private school tuition, online courses, tutoring, special education services, curriculum, dual enrollment, and many other state-authorized uses. Unused funds rollover from year to year and can often be saved for future higher education costs.
By providing access to a range of educational options, ESAs empower families with the ability to create a customized education plan that maximizes a child’s natural learning abilities.
Recent Education Scholarship Accounts News and Blogs
- Four Takeaways from Florida’s Legislative Meeting on K-12 Scholarship Programs
- 2017 National Summit to Feature “Real Faces of Education Choice” Session
- School Choice Update
- 2017 National Summit to Feature Four Sessions on Opportunity & Choice in Education
- Statement on Nevada Gov. Sandoval Signing Law Expanding Opportunity Scholarships
- Watch Live: Governor Bush to Deliver Keynote at American Federation for Children’s National Policy Summit Today
- Statement from Gov. Jeb Bush on Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey Signing SB 1431
- School choice isn’t about pitting public schools against private schools
- The Federal Government and School Choice
- #EIE16 VIDEO FEATURE – 4 Sessions on Educational Choice & a Bipartisan Vision for Ed Reform