Each year, ExcelinEd’s flagship event gathers national leaders, state policymakers, reform organizations and education stakeholders to share what works, what doesn’t and what’s next in education reform. Last year’s National Summit was attended by more than 900 education leaders from 45 states.
2016 National Summit on Education Reform
November 30 – December 2, 2016 in Washington, D.C.
Attendees leave the National Summit armed with the knowledge and networks to advance bold education reform in their states. This uncommon conference annually serves as a catalyst for energizing and accelerating the reform movement across the nation.
Annual agendas cover a wide range of topics, such as how to:
- Measure and report the quality of education,
- Hold schools accountable for learning,
- Incentivize student achievement,
- Use technology to customize learning for every student,
- Recruit and retain the best teachers, and
- Expand choices for parents and students.
Click on the icons below to view past agendas, and check out our Summit videos playlists for complete sessions, highlights and backstage interviews from last year’s event.