Excellence in Education is taking place everywhere. Let’s share it!
We’re taking those little gold star stickers to the next level. Do you know a person or a school deserving a little public recognition? Schools, principals, teachers, students…they are doing great things every day of the year worth celebrating. Help us #GiveAGoldStar to those working hard in and outside of classrooms, instilling a love of learning, going the extra mile, getting creative to help students learn and taking kids further. With your help, we can help celebrate the education achievements and improvements being made.
How to Give a Gold Star:
- Share this graphic with your recipient via social media, using the hashtag #GiveAGoldStar in your description of why they are the bee’s knees. (Simply save the image and post to your own channels.)
- Print this page and jot down the recipient – it’s an award! Then snap a pic and post it with your message about why you wanted to #GiveAGoldStar to this rock star. (Then mail that puppy to the honoree so they can enjoy it!)
- Receive a Gold Star: #GiveAGoldStar. Encourage recipients to pay it forward.
- How a Great Florida Principal Turned Around a Failing School
- A Lesson in Education Reform from a Teacher of the Year
- Choice: Phalen Leadership Academy
- Where to Find Success in New York
- Mission Dolores Academy Puts a Renewed Focus on Students through Blended Learning
- South Carolina Students Benefit from Leaders Putting Policy Ahead of Politics
- Reformer Star of the Week: Cynthia Davis
- New Mexico Hispanic students top nation on AP tests