The Foundation has developed this toolkit to help state departments of education and state lawmakers communicate these changes and address questions and concerns about the standards’ impact and opportunities for students and educators.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information on our “State Departments’ Common Core Toolkit.”
Examples of the Standards:
- Common Core English Language Arts Standards
- Common Core Mathematics Standards
Old Standards v. Common Core:
More Voices on Common Core:
- What Teachers Think About Common Core
- Testimony to the Education Committee of the Missouri State Senate by the Thomas B. Fordham Institute
Common Core Resources:
- Common Core Resource for Administrators
- Common Core Resource for Elementary Classroom Teachers
- Common Core Resource for Middle & High School Teachers
- Common Core Resource for Parents
NOTE: ExcelinEd is developing state-specific examples to compare and explain the differences between states’ traditional standards and the Common Core. Examples from Arizona are now available. Check back soon to find examples from your state on our State of Reform page.